** Attention ** Web, feed, and email address of Spock Google Group will change shortly!

** Attention ** Web, feed, and email address of Spock Google Group will change shortly!

All,

in order to be able to create the spockframework-dev group, the name of this group must be changed to spockframework-user (due to restrictions imposed by Google Groups). This will affect this group's addresses as follows: New web address: http://user.forum.spockframework.org
New email address: [hidden email]
Likewise, the new dev group will be reachable under:

If all goes well, changes will take effect shortly. Current email subscriptions will continue to work without any intervention from your side. However, feed subscriptions will have to be renewed.
Sorry for the inconvenience. Hopefully we now have a setup that will last forever. :-)
Cheers, Peter

Re: ** Attention ** Web, feed, and email address of Spock Google Group will change shortly!

After a long fight with Google Groups, all changes are done. I've now
found a solution that works without renaming this group, so you don't
have to update anything. Of course you could still use the new
forum.spoockframework.org addresses.