Can i run in paralell?

oscar rios
Hello,

One quick question, i need to excute some methods (test case in my case) at the same time, can i run my test (methods) in parelell with spock?

Thanks!

Re: Can i run in paralell?

It isn’t currently possible to run methods in the same class in parallel, but it’s possible to run test classes in parallel if your environment (IDE, build tool) supports it.

On 05 Nov 2014, at 19:27, oscar rios <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

One quick question, i need to excute some methods (test case in my case) at the same time, can i run my test (methods) in parelell with spock?

Thanks!

Re: Can i run in paralell?

Mohammad Shamsi

Hi Peter,

Using maven and surefire plugin, I couldn't run the classes in parallel. (Spock 1.0)

My sample configuration:
<plugin>

<version>2.18.1</version>

<configuration>

<includes>

<include>**/*Spec.*</include>

</includes>

<parallel>classes</parallel>

<threadCount>3</threadCount>

</configuration>
</plugin>

The same config is working for JUnit tests, but Spock test are still running in a single thread.

Any specific configuration is needed for Spock parallel execution?

On 05 Nov 2014, at 19:27, oscar rios <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="S6ZsmwgD8bAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href='javascript:';return true;" onclick="this.href='javascript:';return true;">osr...@...> wrote: