Can you get the current iteration of a feature from ErrorInfo?

Can you get the current iteration of a feature from ErrorInfo?

Jason Darby
Hello,

I'm working on an extension and so far SpecInfoListener hits almost everything I need, except that I can't figure out how to determine the iteration of a feature that generated an error.  I saw that spock reports accomplishes this by keeping track of the 'current' iteration.  I can go with that approach but I'd like to know if I could get it from ErrorInfo somehow in case concurrent parameterized features become a thing.  You can get the feature that generated the error easily but I haven't found anywhere that the iteration is exposed.

Thanks!