Compiling and executing Spock specifications

Compiling and executing Spock specifications

Stewart Bryson
Is is possible to compile Spock specifications into a JAR file, and then be able to execute those specifications in compiled form, preferable inside a POGO?

We use grade, and I understand that the Gradle Test Task cannot do this. But can I use a POGO inside a plain Gradle task to accomplish this?

Re: Compiling and executing Spock specifications

prathap kumar
To know more about about Java Mocking Framework

Re: Compiling and executing Spock specifications

rfletcher
Spock is compatible with the JUnit test runner so it should be possible I think.