Does spock support testing of Swing / Web UI?

Does spock support testing of Swing / Web UI?

Farrukh Najmi
Apparently a similar question was asked a year ago but is unanswered.

Does Spock support testing of Swing and / or web UIs? If so, any pointers would be great. TIA.

Re: Does spock support testing of Swing / Web UI?

Kostis Kapelonis
Hello

For Web Uis the obvious choice is Geb.  http://www.gebish.org/

For Swing I am not aware of any Spock specific library

But remember that Groovy is fully compatible with Java libraries, so
you should be able to use a Java testing library in Spock tests.

https://joel-costigliola.github.io/assertj/assertj-swing.html
https://github.com/renatoathaydes/Automaton

Kostis