Excluded tests not marked as skipped in SpockConfig.groovy

Excluded tests not marked as skipped in SpockConfig.groovy

Spock Framework mailing list
Hi folks!

I'm working with a SpockConfig.groovy that does something like this:

runner {
    exclude {
        annotation Slow

I run the suite using a <junit> ant task. Tests annotated with @Slow aren't running, as intended. But they aren't being marked as skipped in test output the way they would with @Ignore - instead, I see [junit] Tests run: 0, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.601 sec for these tests. Is that behavior correct? And if so, is there anything I can do to configure Spock to skip (rather than just not run) my @Slow tests?