Feature Name Contains Dot Causes Error

Bay Batu

Hi,

We're using Spock 0.7 on a Grails 2.4.4 project. Today we encountered with a strange behavior. If a feature method name contains a dot, then it fails. You can see on screenshot how it is:

I try simplest test method but result is same.

Have you ever encountered this behavior before?

Thanks.

spock_dot.png (40K) Download Attachment

Re: Feature Name Contains Dot Causes Error

Kostis Kapelonis
I have tried to replicate this on a Java/Spock 0.7 project with no luck.

Does it always happen?

I don't have a Grails project with Spock 0.7 at hand now. Will try to setup one if time permits it.

Kostis