Grails newbie question

malcolm.A
I am new to both grails/spock, but trying to run basic spock
integration test with grails 1.2.0 and spock 0.4-snapshot.  I have two
questions:

1. Do I have to create the spock tests with a new script?  like
"grails create-spock-test" or something?  I don't see a new script.

2. When I just take an integration test created with grails create-
integration-test, and spockify it, I can't see any indication that it
ran.  Should the output appear in the test-reports folder or do I need
to do something special to get it at std out?

Thanks,
malcolm

Re: Grails newbie question

malcolm.A
Nevermind - I figured it out.  I was executing the tests with the
wrong class name.  My apologies.

On Dec 29, 9:32 am, malcolm <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am new to both grails/spock, but trying to run basic spock
> integration test with grails 1.2.0 and spock 0.4-snapshot.  I have two
> questions:
>
> 1. Do I have to create the spock tests with a new script?  like
> "grails create-spock-test" or something?  I don't see a new script.
>
> 2. When I just take an integration test created with grails create-
> integration-test, and spockify it, I can't see any indication that it
> ran.  Should the output appear in the test-reports folder or do I need
> to do something special to get it at std out?
>
> Thanks,
> malcolm

Re: Grails newbie question

Luke Daley-2
Hi Malcolm,

On 30/12/2009, at 12:32 AM, malcolm wrote:

> I am new to both grails/spock, but trying to run basic spock
> integration test with grails 1.2.0 and spock 0.4-snapshot.  I have two
> questions:
>
> 1. Do I have to create the spock tests with a new script?  like
> "grails create-spock-test" or something?  I don't see a new script.

There isn't a script as of yet.

> 2. When I just take an integration test created with grails create-
> integration-test, and spockify it, I can't see any indication that it
> ran.  Should the output appear in the test-reports folder or do I need
> to do something special to get it at std out?

What is the name of the test file/class? It needs to end in either Spec or Specification.