Is there a way where I can skip running of the cleanup block when my test case fails in the middle ?

Is there a way where I can skip running of the cleanup block when my test case fails in the middle ?

Subrahmanyam Rentala
When my test case fails somewhere in the middle i dont want my test case to execute the cleanup method.
Is there a way where i can disable that ?

Re: Is there a way where I can skip running of the cleanup block when my test case fails in the middle ?

Todd Bradley
I thought that was the whole point of the cleanup method. Why would you want it to not run? Or maybe I should ask "when do you want it to run, if not at the end of the test run?"

---
Sent from Boxer | http://getboxer.com