Multiple includes or excludes

Glyn Normington
I was surprised by the behaviour of:

runner {
    exclude
AnnotationA
    exclude
AnnotationB
}
which includes the tests annotated with AnnotationA. There is a similar surprise if "include" is used more than once.

I think it would be good at least to explain this in the docs, but perhaps it's a bug. I got as far as creating a failing unit test, but I can't find where includes and excludes are accumulated in order to fix the problem.

I also tried posting to "Spock Framework - Dev", but my post seemed to disappear (no sign that it was waiting for moderation).