Open source projects that use Spock

Kostis Kapelonis
Hello all

Is the  https://code.google.com/p/spock/wiki/WhoIsUsingSpock page up-to-date?

Are there any other (high profile) open-source projects that use Spock?

Kostis

Re: Open source projects that use Spock

rfletcher
I believe the MongoDB guys use it for the Java driver now. Investigating…

On Thursday, March 26, 2015 at 10:51:25 AM UTC-7, Kostis Kapelonis wrote:
Hello all

Is the  <a href="https://code.google.com/p/spock/wiki/WhoIsUsingSpock" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href='https://code.google.com/p/spock/wiki/WhoIsUsingSpock';return true;" onclick="this.href='https://code.google.com/p/spock/wiki/WhoIsUsingSpock';return true;">https://code.google.com/p/spock/wiki/WhoIsUsingSpock page up-to-date?

Are there any other (high profile) open-source projects that use Spock?

Kostis

Re: Open source projects that use Spock

Kostis Kapelonis
Yes they do! According to Github search, the MongoDb driver has more
than 100+ Spock tests.

https://github.com/mongodb/mongo-java-driver/tree/master/driver-core/src/test/unit/com/mongodb/client/model

Thank you very much!

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 8:55 PM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I believe the MongoDB guys use it for the Java driver now. Investigating…
>

> On Thursday, March 26, 2015 at 10:51:25 AM UTC-7, Kostis Kapelonis wrote:
>>
>> Hello all
>>
>> Is the  https://code.google.com/p/spock/wiki/WhoIsUsingSpock page
>> up-to-date?
>>
>> Are there any other (high profile) open-source projects that use Spock?
>>
>> Kostis

Re: Open source projects that use Spock

Bay Batu
It is new and not a huge project but we are using spock our open source project: expercise

https://github.com/expercise/expercise

We had have junit tests before met spock. But now we love spock and like to use it.

On Mar 26, 2015, at 21:30, Kostis Kapelonis <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yes they do! According to Github search, the MongoDb driver has more
> than 100+ Spock tests.
>
> https://github.com/mongodb/mongo-java-driver/tree/master/driver-core/src/test/unit/com/mongodb/client/model
>
> Thank you very much!
>

> On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 8:55 PM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I believe the MongoDB guys use it for the Java driver now. Investigating…
>>

>> On Thursday, March 26, 2015 at 10:51:25 AM UTC-7, Kostis Kapelonis wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello all
>>>
>>> Is the  https://code.google.com/p/spock/wiki/WhoIsUsingSpock page
>>> up-to-date?
>>>
>>> Are there any other (high profile) open-source projects that use Spock?
>>>
>>> Kostis

Re: Open source projects that use Spock

Russel Winder-2
On Thu, 2015-03-26 at 11:55 -0700, [hidden email] wrote:
> I believe the MongoDB guys use it for the Java driver now. Investigating…

Yes they do, introduced by Trisha Gee whilst she was there.

--
Russel.