Pairwise Testing

Brian Stewart
Hi, all!

I have a suite of long-running integration tests in Spock, built and run with Gradle. To cut test running time, I am looking into pairwise testing (pairwise.org). I'd like to run the entire test suite once with each configuration.

Has anyone attempted doing this with Spock, either running pairwise tests, or running the entire test suite multiple times for separate configurations?

Any insights or pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Brian