Regarding Pull Request #67

Robert Stagner
The status of Pull Request #67 is still Open.  I was wondering if there was any sort of timeline as to when this will get merged back into the main branch?

If this is going to take like several more months to merge back into main, how can I grab the changes in the pull request and use them locally so that I can run my tests in parallel?

Re: Regarding Pull Request #67

Artur Gajowy
I think you can use https://jitpack.io/ - just point it to the git ref you'd like to have hosted automatically in their public maven repo. If spock won't work with jitpack out of the box, you can always make it, on your private fork :D (The idea of jitpack is just beautiful :D)

Cheers!
Artur