Retrieving response from test in Failure State

Retrieving response from test in Failure State

Dominik Tamm
Hey there,

i am using Spock within an Grails application to do unit and integration tests. Since my office set up a new jira with option to mark tests as failed / resolved via Kanoah rest API, i wanted to automate test results in my unit / integration tests.

I managed to set a specific value after each test to "true", if the test runs correctly. But i also wish i could "recieve" the negative result, if the test fails, specially the message, what condition is not satisfied (or why an exception is being thrown). Is this possible (maybe in the cleaup()-state or wherever possible)?

Kind regards,
Dominik