Running individual tests from where: block

Running individual tests from where: block

Kevin Wittek
Is it somehow possible to run individual tests when using Data Driven Testing with @Unroll and a where: block?
IntelliJ does not seem to provide this functionality and it can't rerun failed tests, if one of the unrolled tests failed.

I assume IntelliJ can't do this, because the individual test cases are created at runtime? Is it possible to run the indivudual tests via commandline?

Re: Running individual tests from where: block

Przemysław Wojnowski
I don't think so, but if you have to do some special things to run individual tests, then it means that your test structure is wrong, IMHO. I suggest to simplify (split it this case?) tests to make things obvious.