Scope Extension

Michael Kutz
Hi everybody,

I created another extension for Spock named spock-scope-extension. It can be found at Github and it is deployed on Maven central.

The functionality is quite similar to JUnit suites. It allows scope test executions via annotations and -D parameters or config file.

For details please check the README.md.

Kind regards,
Micha

P.S.: I love feedback ;).

Re: Scope Extension

Kostis Kapelonis
Very cool!

Unfortunately my last chapter of the Spock book (that contains
suggestions on Spock extensions) is already written and delivered.

I had in mind to build something similar for the chapter that
describes how to write a Spock extension.
Guess I will need to find another idea now.

Kostis