Screenshot of entire suite of tests Geb Spock

Screenshot of entire suite of tests Geb Spock

Karthik Krishnamurthy
Hi,
We have our acceptance test suite written using Geb/Spock. I wanted to know how to capture the entire test run (all pages), not just on failure, as screenshots? Is there something to be added on GebConfig.groovy(I have reportOnTestFailure = false) or do I need to over-ride something in the Geb/Spock core apis?

I did try with the flag on true, but for some reason in either case, it only takes the screenshot of the first page (which is inevitably the login page)

Really appreciate any input. I have searched through and not found much on this subject...

Thank you
Karthik

RE: Screenshot of entire suite of tests Geb Spock

KARR, DAVID

I don’t have a lot of experience with this, but I believe functionality like this is usually handled by higher-level infrastructure managing the test runner.  For instance, I believe BrowserStack is a service that can take screenshots of your tests, but Sauce Labs is a competing framework that records the entire interaction as a screencast/movie.  The latter feature is critical if your pages are dynamically constructed (which will almost always be the most difficult to verify and test).

Thank you. I am looking for something similar to reports that currently exists in geb (http://www.gebish.org/manual/0.10.0/reporting.html) This is what we are using but takes only the first page by default.