Setting monospace for JUnit in Eclipse is deprecated?

Setting monospace for JUnit in Eclipse is deprecated?

KARR, DAVID

Like most people who start using Spock without reading all the documentation :) , I noticed that the nice error message formatting that Spock provides doesn't work that well in the default JUnit view.  I then discovered the "monospace font for JUnit" property, which works fine.  However, I saw that this says "deprecated" next to the field.  I verified that this works, but if this functionality is going away, is there some alternative plan for getting this working in Eclipse when the property goes away (or changes somehow)?

Re: Setting monospace for JUnit in Eclipse is deprecated?

Kostis Kapelonis
See this related question and answer in stackoverflow.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17870416/monospace-font-for-junit-in-eclipse-deprecated

In summary the alternative is the Jspresso Spock plugin

Kostis