Spock 1.1?

Michael Kutz

Hey,

I am working on a huge UI test suite and I badly need @Requires in it. However, I also use my own Scopes extension, which also sets the skipped parameter.

Due to https://github.com/spockframework/spock/issues/535 the combination of both is impossible in Spock 1.0, while on master it is already fixed.

Are there any plans for a 1.1 release in the next days, weeks or months? Otherwise I would consider to just implement my own requires extension for the meantime... But I would clearly prefer to have 1.1 instead.

Kind regards & keep up the great work
Micha

Re: Spock 1.1?

Artur Gajowy
Hi!

I wanted to play with jitpack.io a bit and the result is a snapshot build from the latest master in jitpack.io repo. So you can change the dependency to

testCompile('com.github.ArturGajowy.spock:spock-core:7d9b5c004e')

after adding the jitpack repo to your build.gradle

repositories {
    maven
{ url "https://jitpack.io" }
}

You can also add a +1 to the Allowing automatic on-user-demand snapshot releases using jitpack.io pull request so that we later can download a snapshot for any commit built on demand just by changing the dependency to

testCompile('com.github.spockframework.spock:spock-core:7d9b5c004e')

or even

testCompile('org.spockframework.spock:spock-core:7d9b5c004e')

after some DNS configuration by the spock team :)

I assumed you want to be on the bleeding edge, so the jars emitted are for groovy >2.4. Let me know if that's not the case :)

Cheers,
Artur

Due to <a href="https://github.com/spockframework/spock/issues/535" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\75https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fspockframework%2Fspock%2Fissues%2F535\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNEAem9nzswvVHEVjFXPIbUz2NYrOg&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\75https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fspockframework%2Fspock%2Fissues%2F535\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNEAem9nzswvVHEVjFXPIbUz2NYrOg&#39;;return true;">https://github.com/spockframework/spock/issues/535 the combination of both is impossible in Spock 1.0, while on master it is already fixed.