Spock Begineer Want to Know how to call and return value of a spock method

Spock Begineer Want to Know how to call and return value of a spock method

Abhimanyu Singh
I am a beginner and I want to know how to call a parameterized spock method and return a value from spock method.

Re: Spock Begineer Want to Know how to call and return value of a spock method

Kostis Kapelonis
Have you seen the official documentation?

http://spockframework.github.io/spock/docs/1.0/data_driven_testing.html

If yes, then post first an example of the code you are trying to test
and then your Spock test.
Otherwise your question is very broad and cannot be answered in its
current form.

Kostis