Spock Framework 0.2 released!

Dear Spock community,

I'm happy to announce the release of Spock Framework 0.2! Some
highlights of this release are:

- Example project with Ant, Gradle, and Maven build - download, unzip,
run!
- Smart stack traces point directly to the cause of the problem
- Improved IDEA integration (for example, it is now possible to run a
single test method, or to re-run all failed test methods)
- Enhanced visualization of data-driven tests
- Void methods can now be safely called from 'expect' and 'then'
blocks
- More accurate error messages for invalid specifications

For more details, see http://spockframework.org/wiki/WhatsNewInSpock0_2
For a list of fixed issues, see
http://issues.spockframework.org/list?can=1&q=label%3Amilestone%20label%3A0.2%20status%3AFixed

How can you get involved? Spread the word, give Spock a try, provide
feedback, or submit a patch!

Example project:  http://spockframework.org/files/spock-example-0.2.zip
(see README for instructions)
Discussion group: http://groups.google.com/group/spockframework

As usual, Spock 0.2 is also available from Maven Central (http://
repo1.maven.org).

Thanks to Hamlet D'Arcy, Neal Ford, Paul King, Dirk Koenig, Guillaume
Laforge, and everyone else who helped spread the word about Spock.
Special thanks to Rainer Kelz for pointing out that Spock is, almost
by definition, Enterprise ready.

Happy spec'ing!

Peter Niederwieser
Creator, Spock Framework

Re: Spock Framework 0.2 released!

The correct link to the example project is:
http://spock.googlecode.com/files/spock-example-0.2.zip