Spock extensions outside the official repository

Spock extensions outside the official repository

Kostis Kapelonis
Hello all

The "Java testing with Spock" book is now closing to its end.

I am planning to include a small appendix with useful Spock extensions (apart
from those already included in the official distribution)

If you have written a Spock extension that you want included in that appendix,
feel free to send me an email with the URL (e.g. github repo)

It doesn't have to be strictly a Spock extension. I am happy to
include any other libraries/utilities that play well with Spock or
have specific support for Spock.

Here is one such example https://github.com/Bijnagte/spock-genesis

Kostis

Re: Spock extensions outside the official repository

Marcin Grzejszczak
There you go :) https://github.com/marcingrzejszczak/spock-subjects-collaborators-extension

W dniu niedziela, 26 lipca 2015 21:50:56 UTC+2 użytkownik Kostis Kapelonis napisał:
Hello all

The "Java testing with Spock" book is now closing to its end.

I am planning to include a small appendix with useful Spock extensions (apart
from those already included in the official distribution)

If you have written a Spock extension that you want included in that appendix,
feel free to send me an email with the URL (e.g. github repo)

It doesn't have to be strictly a Spock extension. I am happy to
include any other libraries/utilities that play well with Spock or
have specific support for Spock.

Here is one such example <a href="https://github.com/Bijnagte/spock-genesis" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\75https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2FBijnagte%2Fspock-genesis\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNG-v27-Nmo9Q5mmwbMxNAzk6Lsicw&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\75https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2FBijnagte%2Fspock-genesis\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNG-v27-Nmo9Q5mmwbMxNAzk6Lsicw&#39;;return true;">https://github.com/Bijnagte/spock-genesis

Kostis