Spock html reports

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Spock html reports

Attila Franczen
Hi!

I'm quite new to spock (I've just started to use geb with spock) and am wondering how I could get spock to generate me a nice html report from the tests.
I can't figure out the how, and can't really imagine that this is not a core spec.

Could you push me to the right direction, please?

Cheers,
Attila

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Spock Framework - User" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/spockframework.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Spock html reports

Patrick van Dissel
In maven I believe you can use the maven-surefire-plugin to generate the
spock reports for you, just like it does for junit/testng.
Gradle's default report files also work for spock.

If you want more BDD-like reports from spock, you can use the
spock-reports extention:
- https://github.com/renatoathaydes/spock-reports

Hope that helps :)
/Patrick

On 04/10/2015 03:11 PM, Attila Franczen wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'm quite new to spock (I've just started to use geb with spock) and am
> wondering how I could get spock to generate me a nice html report from
> the tests.
> I can't figure out the how, and can't really imagine that this is not a
> core spec.
>
> Could you push me to the right direction, please?
>
> Cheers,
> Attila
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Spock Framework - User" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
> an email to [hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>.
> To post to this group, send email to [hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>.
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/spockframework.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Spock Framework - User" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/spockframework.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Spock html reports

alpheratz
In reply to this post by Attila Franczen

You say you are using Geb, Geb creates its own reports. You need to look at:

http://www.gebish.org/manual/current/reporting.html
http://www.gebish.org/manual/current/testing.html#reporting

BOB

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Spock Framework - User" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/spockframework.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Loading...