Spock integration test fails with "missing setupMethod"

Spock integration test fails with "missing setupMethod"

KARR, DAVID
I posted a SO question today: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/29242262/gradle-complains-about-missing-setupmethod-with-initial-integration-test-struc .

I had originally thought this was a Gradle problem, but after looking closer at the stacktrace, it looks more like a Spock issue.  I had previously gotten a small set of Spock unit tests working, but this was my first attempt at an integration test.

Can someone explain what might be going on here?

RE: Spock integration test fails with "missing setupMethod"

KARR, DAVID

Someone on #gradle pointed out that nebula depends on Spock 0.7, and I'm depending on Spock 1.0.  For now, removing my 1.0 dependency fixed this problem.  I'll file an issue with nebula asking when they're going to upgrade their dependency.

Re: Spock integration test fails with "missing setupMethod"

rfletcher
I sit right next to the Nebula guys. I'll ask them when I see them today.

On Tuesday, March 24, 2015 at 10:12:08 PM UTC-7, David Karr wrote:
> [...]

I checked open issues before I filed the issue, but I didn’t check pending PRs, and in fact the PR to upgrade to Spock 1.0 was merged a few minutes ago.  I don’t know when a release would be forthcoming.