Spock tests to Documentation

testingenesp
Hi All,

I'm working with Groovy, Geb and Spock. I'm trying to find a tool in order to extract the features and steps from my tests without the execution of them. I just want to generate test documentation from my tests. Here is an Example of what I'm looking for: http://www.relishapp.com/

Do you know of any tool to accomplish that with Groovy/Spock?

Re: Spock tests to Documentation

David Millar
Hi there,

Are you using cucumber at all, or did you want to extract reporting / documentation information directly from your Spock specifications?

If you use cucumber, there are plenty of great tools that should do what you want.

Otherwise, I'm not aware of any existing tools that can create reports / descriptions of your specs, but I don't think that it would be incredibly difficult to roll your own.

Regards,
- Dave