Wikipedia page on Spock

Kostis Kapelonis
Hello all

Somebody created a wikipedia page on Spock (the test framework)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spock_%28testing_framework%29

All text is copied verbatim from my book "Java testing with Spock".

Although I am definitely flattered that he/she liked the text so much,
I am not really
sure if this page is valid according to Wikipedia standards.

Kostis

Re: Wikipedia page on Spock

Kostis,

I have no idea who authored that Wikipedia page. Do whatever you feel is right.

PS: Note that “Spock is Enterprise ready” is usually intended as a pun (Spock <-> Enterprise).