geb spock eclipse maven pom.xml

Christopher Smith
Team,

I have exhausted with the setup of geb spock groovy eclipse with maven.

Does someone have a repeatable process to set this up?

My existing process is very brittle.

i have attached my sample pom.xml file

any help would be highly appreciated.

thanks

pom.xml (13K) Download Attachment

Re: geb spock eclipse maven pom.xml

Kostis Kapelonis
Here is a sample project with Maven/Geb/Spock/Spring

https://github.com/kkapelon/spring-mvc-wizard-sample/blob/master/pom.xml

And another one from my book :-)

https://github.com/kkapelon/java-testing-with-spock/blob/master/chapter7/web-ui-example/pom.xml

This uses a parent pom (so you should merge the two if you want one pom file)

https://github.com/kkapelon/java-testing-with-spock/blob/master/chapter7/pom.xml

Kostis